1. Permitted Use
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Vital Culture to do so.
2. Ownership of Materials
All materials on the Site are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws. Vital Culture's materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Vital Culture's written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision of these terms and conditions, Vital Culture does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
3. Copyright Policy
We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
4. Links and Search Results
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the Interent. Vital Culture has no control over these sites or the content within them. Vital Culture cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Vital Culture does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Vital Culture for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us by logging a support request and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
Vital Culture does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any Content, search or link on it. The Site and its Content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Vital Culture cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Vital Culture disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Vital Culture will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
* 5.1 Vital Culture makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site or use of the Vital Culture service.
* 5.2 Vital Culture disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, Vital Culture users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Vital Culture service or otherwise related to your use of the Site and/or the Vital Culture service.
* 5.3 Vital Culture is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to Vital Culture by logging a support request.
* 5.4 Vital Culture may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
6. Prohibited Content
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
* is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; could be harmful to minors;
* harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
* involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
* promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
* promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
* contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
* displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
* provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
* provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
* solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
7. Offline Conduct
Although Vital Culture cannot monitor the conduct of its users of the Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
8. Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own person, non-commercial use) from the our Site without the prior expressed written permission of Vital Culture.
9. Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized ticket sales, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorized use of any robot, spider or other automated devise on the site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
10. Violation of the Terms
11. Limitation on Liability
In no event will Vital Culture be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if Vital Culture has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Vital Culture, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
13. Purchase Policy
VITALCULTURE.COM sells tickets on behalf of promoters, bands and venues which means VITALCULTURE.COM does not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations. Policies set forth by our clients, such as venues, teams and theatres, prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Tickets purchased on VITALCULTURE.COM may be subject to a per ticket service charge and a non-refundable per order processing fee. When purchasing tickets on VITALCULTURE.COM, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is indicated on the order tickets page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Tickets purchsed on Vitalculture.com and partner site are typically subject to a per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order processing fee. In many cases, delivery prices will also be owed. We do add fees on to shipping to cover operation, profits and shipping costs such as stamps, labor, envelopes and packaging. Purchaser may be able, in some instances, to purchase tickets directly form the venue box office without paying Vital's service fees or other processing fees.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions. More on cancelled and rescheduled events is available here.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit/debit card and, for some events a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice if purchased in excess if this limit.
Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organizer and promoter. Full details are available on request.
2. Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the event organizer. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organizer or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. Vital Culture reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the program due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue Management, Vital Culture or one of their authorized sub-agents, it may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking policy.
10. The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
11. The Promoter, venue Management and Vital Culture accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
13. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
14. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
15. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
16. If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
17. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations while attending the event.
18. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue.
19. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
2443 Hennepin Ave South,
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Monday - Friday: 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Sat: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM